BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

BIMCLOUD - cant share AC27 files. No server Host / AC25 share w/ no problem? please see attachment

ELEVATE
Contributor

Anyone have any idea why I cannot share a AC27 project onto our office BimCLOUD Server?  It is working fine when sharing  AC25 projects?   When AC 27 is open the BimCloud system administrator does not recognize a server host.  But when I check when AC256 is open, It shows server host?  Checked with ArchiCAD and they don't have a clue, says it will be fixed in next update.  Anyone sharing AC projects to the Bimcloud / server (Paid versions)?   what am I missing?  Thanks   

ghs01.png

1 REPLY 1
GAG
Advocate

@ELEVATE I see several questions in your post, so I'll try to answer step by step.

In Archicad 27 (right screen) I see an explanation of the error in the Status field: "BIMcloud authentication failed" and description in the details block: "Authentication failed. Incorrect login name or password".

So, short answer: please check the credentials you used to log in to BIMcloud SaaS in Archicad 27.

To check your credentials, try logging in to one of these BIMcloud SaaS instances:

I recommend using a password manager for your login and password, rather than entering them manually.

Archicad 27 is certainly supported by your BIMcloud instance as you're using BIMcloud SaaS 28.0.46.4712.

George
Learn and get certified!