BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Changing source view marker tag's reference

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm going to try to explain this as best I can; I apologize if i'm not making sense.

I have an interior elevation marker that referenced the sheet it was placed on. We had to issue a separate sheet on 11x17 of just that view, therefore, we used the same view and placed it on the new sheet. The problem is, now we have the same view on multiple sheets and the tag is doing its job and referencing to a sheet, but not the one we want it to. We want the tag to reference the full size sheet it originally linked to, instead of the supplemental sheet that it is now linked to. Anybody know how to do this?

Thank you for your continued support
-Mark
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
There is an option in the Int Elevation Marker tool to reference the "First placed drawing of the viewpoint" which I would guess refers to the first layout it occurs on in the order that they are in your layout book, rather than where it was actually placed first.
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
s2art wrote:
There is an option in the Int Elevation Marker tool to reference the "First placed drawing of the viewpoint" which I would guess refers to the first layout it occurs on in the order that they are in your layout book, rather than where it was actually placed first.
I always use "The selected drawing" so I can tell it exactly where to go.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Learn and get certified!