BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Issue toggling between No Marker and Window Stamp

Pink
Beginner

Hi there,

I have various Cadimage windows and doors set up as favourites and have saved these favorites to include edited Window Stamp Settings, having adjusted the settings of a built-in marker (Window Stamp 25) to suit my preferences.

When I place a window/door the marker automatically inserts as intended.

I often toggle between Window Stamp 25 and ‘no marker’ when working to help declutter the work in progress, then revert to Window Stamp 25 for final output.

This has worked perfectly well for years but for a reason I cannot determine, when  I now toggle between markers the Window Stamp content, style and relative positioning changes to an altogether different setting. 

The only thing I have changed recently was to select ‘custom text’ in the ‘content by scale’ check list. The issue still remains if I uncheck the ‘custom text’ selection. 

This problem has only appeared over the last few days and is VERY frustrating

Any idea how I can resolve it?

ArchiCAD Solo 25 (7071 UKI) macOS Monterey 12.4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar

Not sure what causes it, but you can control Window Marker display in the Model View Options. So there is no need to turn the actual marker on and off everytime, just create a 'working / declutter' MVO and switch to that.

ErwinEdel_0-1698932346144.png

Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar

Not sure what causes it, but you can control Window Marker display in the Model View Options. So there is no need to turn the actual marker on and off everytime, just create a 'working / declutter' MVO and switch to that.

ErwinEdel_0-1698932346144.png

Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Pink
Beginner

I work heavily with Model Views too. How on Earth did I not know that Model View Options even existed!

Thank you Erwin.

Learn and get certified!