BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Naming duplicated layouts

NateLumen
Booster

A minor bug that has been slowing me down a little... When duplicating a layout, the new layout is selected in the Layout Book, but in the Properties box, it is still showing info for the original layout. This means it looks like I'm changing the name of the new layout (because it's highlighted, and which would be the logical next step), but I’m actually changing the name of the old layout, so then I'll have to change it back manually because it isn't "Undoable" and change the new one instead.

Nit-picky, but it has been bugging me. Anyone else?

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 11.12.20 AM.png

4 REPLIES 4
runxel
Legend

Hate that so much.

Happens on a lot of different locations, too – and frequently I'm cursing in the office. Another example: the GO rules editor.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Eduardo Rolon

Not nit picky. One of the long hanging fruits that never gets fixed…

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

JeffH
Enthusiast

Constantly changing the wrong sheets, thanks to this quirk

AC24 / AC26
Win10
ElliotAbbott
Participant

Yes, same here. I agree with you.

As a student, I hate it when I write assignments because I feel bored when doing them. but now I have found a solution to this. This https://oxessays.com/services/assignment-writing is a website that is a professional writing service provider. When I used them, the best thing I liked about them was that they were very affordable.
Learn and get certified!