BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

PM Internal Error

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a 151,500 kb .lbk file created in version PM 3.1. I make a save as to this document and start to opened in PM9 because there was an internal error message every time I try to opened. Now the same problem is happened with the PM9. The message read as follow:

Internal error in BM!
Code: 5 bytes: 4208 error:-108.

What that means and can I fixed? I notice in the task manager that the Page file Usage is to high (1.94gb) at the time the software crashed.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
YA.H.VE wrote:
I have a 151,500 kb .lbk file created in version PM 3.1. I make a save as to this document and start to opened in PM9 because there was an internal error message .......
Plotmaker manages a lot of data at the same time, this makes it very susceptible to large files. The fact that your page file has reached 2gb suggests you have too much in the one file.

We have got through this problem through 2 means

Image type. If you have linked imaged saving them in non-compressed format will reduce processing time. Uncompress tiff is the best for this.

Reduce image size. If you are printing images less than half of their original size then there is no need to keep them in such a large format.

Split the book. Split the layout book into smaller chunks, you can set the book numbering to start at the next number.

Hope this helps.
Learn and get certified!