BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Print bug in AC12 Mac 10.5

Thomas Holm
Booster
There is a Print bug in AC12-2325-SWE/INT MacIntel, at least in Leopard 10.5.5.
When Printing (not Publishing) from any window, floor plan, elevation, layout etc, I cannot type in a Custom scale in the Archicad pane of the Print dialog.

I can choose a scale from the drop-down menu, but when I try to type in the custom scale field shown, like 1:400 which is frequently used here, the figures end up in the number of copies (Swe: "Exemplar") field above. Tabbing between input fields doesn't help. And it looks weird that two fields are highlighted at the same time.

I can workaround this by creating a layout and place a view, but for a quick-and-dirty printout that is really a workaround!

Bild 3.png
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thomas,

I have a similar problem running all the same as you, apart from i am still on a G5, (haven't got my intel yet - 3 - 5 business days my ****) however, when i try to type in a custom scale factor, i can type it in but after a second or so delay, it defaults back to what it was originally,

Strange,
Thomas Holm
Booster
I'm sorry to have to report that this bug still persists in AC12 2420 INT/SWE. It really shouldn't be so hard to fix - the programmer has just forgot to apply the input focus shift he used in AC11 and previous versions' print dialogs.

Please, Graphisoft! It's not funny when you find 300 copies of a printout at the wrong scale in the printer, when all you wanted was one quick-and-dirty printout at the scale of 1:300!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Learn and get certified!