BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

SCHEDULES: Sub reports like most DBs

Aurasphere
Advocate

When listing first started, there was talk of being able to concatenate schedules. Well its only been about 25 years but would like to bring it up again...unless I missed something along the way

I am compositing a lot of single line or small schedules that would be automatic if they would all size together and act like a sub report eg in Access, where you could drop them on to the page and they dynamically size according to data and create a single contiguous report...

I dont normally do documentation myself but I am prepping my daughters house and was following along with some work by better architects around the area...the amount of fiddling they do is painful...not sure what they are on but obviously its all manual. The layout of data tells me that...it does look like AC...refer the pic below

Aurasphere_0-1707381427185.png

This is where I am up to... all live but snippets and when the vary data inputs change they would have to be manually moved...in 2024...hmm they shouldnt

Aurasphere_0-1707381301792.png

Mark Wesse
AC26 | Win10 | Since v6.5r
Architerion - Architectural Systems Developer
Aurasphere - Acoustics
Building Biology - Human Compatible Architecture
"--- Every time...do it better ---"

0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!