BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Zones: fills will not show up for zone stamps - AC-11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am new to AC 11 (AC 9 previously) and cannot get the fills to show up on the zone stamps. The two places that I have tought to look are listed below.

Info Box/Settings Dialog Box/(fill is checked)
Navigator - View Set/Settings Dailog Box/Cd Hairline-VectHairline (or any of the other six options)

The wonderful AC 11 training manual (hehe) Shows that I should go to "Document/Set Model View/Model view Options". However I do not have a docuent tab, or at least cannot find it. Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh
3 REPLIES 3
rocorona
Booster
manual (hehe) Shows that I should go to "Document/Set Model View/Model view Options". However I do not have a docuent tab, or at least cannot find it
Can you find a "Document" menu in your work environment? The model view window should be there, with an option to hide/show the zone color/fill pattern.

--Roberto Corona--
www.archiradar.com
AC18 - ITA full on Win10
Community Admin
rocorona wrote:
manual (hehe) Shows that I should go to "Document/Set Model View/Model view Options". However I do not have a docuent tab, or at least cannot find it
Can you find a "Document" menu in your work environment? The model view window should be there, with an option to hide/show the zone color/fill pattern.
Yes, you have probably imported your AC 9 Work Environment into AC 11. All Documentations suppose you are using the Default Work Environment settings.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Great, thank you both for your time and advice! I had imported my AC 9 work environment and once I set AC 11 to the defalt AC 11 work environment I was able to see a document tab and fix the fill option.

Thanks again,
Learn and get certified!