BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

printing drawings for presentation

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi,

i am wondering if anyone can help me with my right margin on my drawings. i am setting up a publisher book, but i cant seem to figure out where i would type in the project name, my name, address..etc, etc. any ideas?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you set up a Master Layout Page?
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
laylool:

If your title blocks use AutoText, then enter this information in the Project Info... dialog box. You can use the Help > ArchiCAD Help files to learn more about these features.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
how exactly do i set up a master layout page? i am just looking for the basic drawing scheme.

thanks for help finding the project info! i was able to fill it in--but it still doesnt display on my master layout..so i just need to figure out how to set that up...i found master layout settings. then i am kinda confused after that...

incase its not blaringly obvious, i am new to this. i really appreciate your help!
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
laylool:

Go to Help > ArchiCAD Help, after your browser launches switch to the Search tab and search for "Master Layout" and then "Autotext" for information about these features. You can also go to File > New and open the ArchiCAD 12 Template to see how the layouts (sheets) and Master Layouts are set up as an example.

And again:You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!