Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Any One Using a Touch Cintiq tablet by Wacom w AC?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been a set designer and concept artist in the film industry for 20 years, and have used AC at times for CAD of my set designs and drafting.

Over last 8-9 years I was able to go back to hand drawing which I have to admit I do love, because it's so direct. But now I am bringing ArchiCAD back into the day in day out set designing, because my architectural work has been also picking up.

I've read the few posts here, of a few people who have used the Wacom tablets (intros) and fewer more of those using the Cintiq pressure sensitive screen tablets.

Is anyone successfully using either of the Wacom Cintiq's Touch screen monitors?

I 'd like to hear any feed back pro or con, of anyone using it or having tried it.

Thanks
Peter
AC 17
since 4.5
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Peter,
I have used an older tablet in my earlier days, and quite honestly it took a while getting used to. However, the latest technology has come a long way, and really looks user friendly and productive.

Here is a youtube link that will give you an idea : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GXx0cQlQ6k

I hope it is of some help. Also if you google the tablet and place the word "review" in your search you will receive number of websites providing reviews for the product.

Cheers, Pete.