Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Converting AC9/10 files to AC27

Zdenko
Booster

doing my best to determine how in the world to convert AC9 or 10 files to 27. i have downloaded the converters for both 9 & 10 but clueless on next steps? looking at the FAQ part and the response doesn't help our situation?

How do I install these packages? You don’t – and that is exactly the point. These are ready-to use packages. Just download and unpack them, then drop them in a folder inside your Program Files or Applications folder.

no i don't see the point? i have been hired on as the new engineer/designer and tasked with getting all of the old AC 9/10 files into 27. so far i am striking out and on top of that i see that "possibly" my current macbook pro operating system may not convert? very painful and imo unacceptable, maybe i am just to old for this anymore.

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon Sonoma 14.4.1

Archicad 27 (3001 USA Full Intel Based MAC)
Sonoma 14.4.1
22 REPLIES 22

Maybe it is just a case of loading the Migration Libraries?

This will go back to version 13.

But then there is another folder called 'Old Archicad Migration Libraries' that will go back to version 10.

Load that folder as a library as well.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

…yeah, but he originally posted that he’s trying to convert version 9 and 10 files…

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Karl:

Yes, you are right.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

Setup info provided by author