Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

image jumps/recenters when zooming with mouse

Anonymous
Not applicable
When zooming in and out with mouse, the image jumps and recenters. This is new after loading 11. Tried new mouse and it does the same thing. Is this a "feature" and if so, how do I shut it off. It takes too long to "think" when it does this. The image jumping on the screen is hard on the eyes too.

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
what type of mouse (and mouse driver software) are you using?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've tried multiple mouse setups with the computer and none of them make a difference. I have 11 loaded on a few computers and this is the only one that does this. Any thoughts?
__archiben
Booster
BN_dwyss wrote:
When zooming in and out with mouse, the image jumps and recenters. This is new after loading 11. Tried new mouse and it does the same thing. Is this a "feature" and if so, how do I shut it off. It takes too long to "think" when it does this. The image jumping on the screen is hard on the eyes too.
3D window, or 2D window? i've seen this happen a lot in the 3D window - the processing is trying to catch up with your movement but doesn't quite make it. so it ends up re-drawing the screen based on where it did get to. hence the jump.

what are your machine specs?

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup