BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Deleting an Image File From the Embedded Library Cause Crash

Natanealll
Contributor

Hello
Everytime I try to delete an image file (in this case it's juts a regular jpg. image) and then click 'Reload and Apply', my Archicad just crashed. How do i fix this?

Oh, and also I'm still learning Archicad so I still don't know some terms here and there. So please elaborate the answer more, thankyou!

Bug ID : AC26-2024-03-11-15-47-29-2718

Operating system used: Windows

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

I just reinstall the whole whole app really, i guess something gets corrupted before.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein

This is not technical support - so your Bug ID would mean nothing to us (your fellow users).  Assuming your version (which?) of Archicad has all updates applied, and your operating system (which?) has all updates applied - and the problem continues, contact the technical support for your specific country.  This is certainly not something that should happen.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Nevermind I got it fixed already. Thanks.

So, was there anything in particular you did to solve the problem?

It is handy to know in case this problem crops up for someone else.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Solution

I just reinstall the whole whole app really, i guess something gets corrupted before.

Setup info provided by author

Learn and get certified!