Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

New here... seeking GDL Editors

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone!

I am a very new programmer who is trying to help out with GDL custom programming for all the object in ArchiCAD10 library.

I was previously informed that there are GDL editors outside ArchiCAD 10 that can be used, such as 3NL GDL Scriptor and Zoom GDL.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any downloads for these. I went to the Zoom GDL website but I couldn't even download the demo software.

Can anyone please advice me what to do next? I have the GDL Explorer so I could still browse the objects but I can't test some coding without a proper editor as the licences in my company is very limited.

Please advice!

Thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think that the student version can use, edit and save library parts just like the full version. I haven't worked with it myself so others will know for sure. I don't know what the legalities are for using the student version in this context, but it seems that GS would do well to make it as easy as possible for people to develop library parts.
Anonymous
Not applicable
akp-klzone wrote:
I was previously informed that there are GDL editors outside ArchiCAD 10 that can be used, such as 3NL GDL Scriptor and Zoom GDL.
Hello

Download For 3NL is here http://www.3nf.net/new/en/Download.html .
I don't any free download for Zoom GDL.
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks. i tried downloading and i will try my best to get the hang of it.