BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Theomertic DoorWindow Builder

Seiss Wagner
Participant
By chance, now that Theometric has tanked, does anyone have a PDF copy of the latest DoorWindow Builder manuel that they could email me. I just read in the liner notes for DW_Builder_35 r8 that the manuel has been substantially rewritten form the 35 version I have been useing for AC7. As I never migrated to AC8, I foolishly failed to download the new manuel before Theometrics closed its web site. Email: seiss@pacbell.net
ArchiCad 21 / OS X 10.13.5 /
iMac 3.2GHz i5 - 32GB /AMD Radeon R9 M390 - 2048 MB/
Dual 5K - 27" Displays
11 REPLIES 11
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
CADImage in New Zealand are now looking after the theometrics libraries. You may want to try them:

http://www.cadimage.co.nz

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Link.
Djordje
Ace
Link wrote:
CADImage in New Zealand are now looking after the theometrics libraries. You may want to try them:
http://www.cadimage.co.nz
They opened a new web site at:

http://store.cadimage.co.nz

If you had a previous login for Theometric, go to the above, update your status and details.

Enjoy
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
this does not guarantee access to updates. CadImage has no stored profuile for me and appear to have chnaaged all the log-in and update codes. This is the second time I've fallen off their map.

Down here be Monsters!
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I take it that there will be no more updates to the Theometric add-ons?

Damn. I just love throwing money away.

Wendy
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I take it that there will be no more updates to the Theometric add-ons?

[censored]. I just love throwing money away
Not according to their website:

Cadimage Solutions Purchase Theometric Software:

On the 1st July 2004 Cadimage Solutions officially purchased Theometric Software.

Cadimage continue to supply and support all former Theometric customers and products.

We also plan to release new versions of the products throughout 2005.

Whether they remember you is another thing (apparently)!

Seriously, I'm hoping they'll have a successful 2005.

Cheers,
Link.
Wendy,

I don't see Theometric going away, but rather coming back stronger than ever. The transition has taken longer than I would have preferred, but they are on their way.

I have heard back from CADimage and expect to see my access to updates reinstated as soon as the gang returns from the break.

Those down under actually take a break at Christmas. This is a good thing.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

Firstly sorry for the long delay in updating you all following our aquisition of Theometric Software in July this year. We are now nearing the end of the transition period and have recently launched a new improved website for the delivery of all our products including the former Theometric Products.

All registered Theometric customers would have received an email from me last week notifying of the new website and the registration process. If you didn't receive this email then please contact me directly.

While we are officially closed in this part of this world I am regularly checking and responding to my email to ensure we can complete the transition to our new site quickly and efficiently.

In 2005 we are planning major updates to most if not all of the former products and we endeavor to provide better communication of our plans and updates.

The new site is located at http://store.cadimage.co.nz so feel free to check out some of our other products.

We're looking forward to 2005 - please email me any issues, suggestions and enhancements you may have regarding any of our products.

Kind regards,

Campbell Yule
campbell@cadimage.co.nz
Operations and Development Director
Cadimage Solutions Limited
Auckland
New Zealand.

PS On a technical level we have transitioned Theo's previous databases to the new database for the website so in some instances registrations and product eligibility may not have been bought across properly so please bear with us if we have to sort a few details out for you. To date we have found the data transfer to have been very successful. We still have access to all the previous databases so any issues can typically be dealt with, within 24hrs or less (depending on where you are in the world.)
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
I finally got logged on to the Cadimage site and successfully downloaded Door/Window Builder 3.5 R13. (At no additional cost). R13 has the option for mullions between windows-something we have long awaited. Campbell says R14 is on the way. Door/Window Builder is alive and well!

Steve

P.S. If you purchased the product previously and have trouble logging on, e-mail Campbell and he will help.
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
KeesW
Advocate
How did you get through?

Although availability of upgrades are trumpeted in CadImage's 'News', when I go to download, it says that there is nothing to download.

KeesW
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!