BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

company logos needed

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need a 2d (in any format, .pln, .dwg...) or 3d company logos of any kind. Well, not of any kind, but at least logos of the well known companies (Siemens, Samsung, car manufacturers...)

I have found logos for Shkoda and Citroen here .

Any others please. Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8
Karl Ottenstein
Logos are trademarked / copyrighted. So, they should not be uploaded here.

Using Google Image search, you should be able to find all that you need.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Eduardo Rolon
and there is always

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the answer both of you.
And Karl, i am apologizing for asking something that is copyrighted, i didn`t know that.

@ejrolon, great site, thank once again. When i download the logo, it it is in some .eps file format. Wich program i should use to open it? Can it be opened in Archicad? Autocad? I searched a little bit and found out that those .eps files are Adobe images files, wich can be opened in Illustrator.
Eduardo Rolon
The easiest way is to open then in Illustrator and save them as dwg or open them in Acrobat and convert them into Pdf.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the tip ejrolon. I don`t have an Illustrator curently, but i do have a Adobe Reader. Well if i use the Adobe reader to open it (the .eps file) and then save it as the .pdf, is there any freeware .pdf to .dwg convertor?
Eduardo Rolon
You could download a 30 day Demo of Illustrator.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will do that, thanks for the tip. But still with Adobe Illustrator i can only save that .eps file as pdf. right (among other formats, that are not important for this kind of work, like .psd, .jpg ...) ?
Then how can i convert that .pdf file to .pln or .dwg?
Eduardo Rolon
From Illustrator you export it to dwg (Under the File menu). In AC you will have to rescale the drawing to its original size.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Learn and get certified!