BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

web beam 16 & 17 library parts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried using this part and the height of beam from project zero does not work correctly. Depth of truss is set to 18" and height to bot. of bottom chord is 11'-6". when I go to the model the bottom chord is at 10'-2". Disconcerting... Anyone use these and notice this too?
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Jonathan:

Yes, the heights to Project Zero in the Info Box are wrong (same for the similar Bar Joist 20). The Height in the Setting db is to the top. Looks like a bug.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David,

Guess I can deal with as long as they don't jump around (change locations over time) like the roc2 or whatever it was called. Rocks that after spending a bunch of time placing would move around. Was ridiculous!
Looks like on my bar joists the correct dimension is to the bottom of the
top chord angles...

Best to you, Jonathan
David wrote:
Jonathan:

Yes, the heights to Project Zero in the Info Box are wrong (same for the similar Bar Joist 20). The Height in the Setting db is to the top. Looks like a bug.

David
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Jonathan wrote:
Guess I can deal with as long as they don't jump around (change locations over time) like the roc2 or whatever it was called.
I used the Bar Joist 20 object in a project without any problems. The Height to Project Zero is a display issue, does not affect the Object's location.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!