BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Licence language CZE/INT

patrikbartas
Contributor

Dear Graphisoft Community

I am reaching out to seek your immediate assistance regarding a critical issue we are facing with our ArchiCad licenses.

When we originally purchased our licenses, we were assured by our local sales representative from my country that it would be possible to interchangeably use the International (INT) and Czech (CZE) versions of ArchiCad, albeit one at a time. Unfortunately, we have encountered a significant problem with this arrangement. While the CZE version operates without issue, the INT version remains non-functional.

The specific issue arises when we attempt to 'delocate' a license from the CZE version using the licensing manager, in hopes of activating the INT version. This process does not seem to work as expected, rendering us unable to access the INT version of ArchiCad, contrary to what was communicated by our sales contact.

Given our specific requirements and preferences, it is essential for us to have access to the INT version of ArchiCad in Slovakia. The inability to use this version is causing considerable inconvenience and hindering our workflow.

Therefore, I kindly request your prompt assistance in this matter. Could you please provide a detailed guide or instructions on how to activate and use the INT version of ArchiCad in Slovakia? Any assistance or clarification in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated, as it is imperative for our ongoing projects.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your swift response and a solution to this issue. 

My order details:

Ordered Date: 21. 12. 2023 15:39
Order Number: 

In the technical detail on the webshop there is info:

Graphisoft ID required for access

One license per user unlocks all 3 products (including the latest Archicad 27 version)

Subscription renews automatically.

After purchasing, simply invite your team members to join your company account and assign them licenses.

Language version – English/Czech Version

Best regards, Patrik

Operating system used: Windows

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Hi Patrik! 

May I ask if you have purchased a cloud license from the CZE webshop? 

If you are using a cloud license, then it only allows you to use the CZE version of Archicad and not the International version.

A Codemeter softkey license on the other-hand allows the usage of CZE and INT Archicad version too.

Best regards,

Daniel Kassai 
Graphisoft, Product Management

Daniel Kassai
Manager of Ecosystem, Product Management at Graphisoft

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MinhNguyen
Advocate

for such issues, I think it's best if you just call the reseller directly and ask them about your case.

From my experience, the INT version can run with almost any key, provided that you install the right INT version (not AUS/NZE/UKI/USA, this is very important - there are actually 5 different English versions of Archicad). First, make sure that the English version you installed is INT. Second, I don't think you need to do anything from the License Manager Tool. Once you download a license, you can use that to open both INT and CZE versions of Archicad (please note that there's a new cloud-based license method in AC27, the mechanism might be different from what I previously know)

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

Hello MinhNguyen,

thanks for the reply. 

- English version I installed is INT.

- i did not buy trough reseller, I did buy licences directly from the graphisoft website. I tried to reach them via https://graphisoft.com/contact-us but without answer. is there any other method how to contact competent person from Graphisoft directly with this matter?

- I purchased that cloud-based licence method you mentionied

Thank you, regards Patrik

MinhNguyen
Advocate

I thought you bought these through the local representative. Then in your case, unfortunately you may want to try and call them again via the Contact Us info above. If I remember correctly, the local support would still be able to help, even if you purchased a license through GS Store

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

Contact us info provide info for resseler only - they did not help me since I did buy directly from Gaphisoft.

I filled my info, and requested a callback directly from Graphisoft with this matter. 

Thanks, though

Solution

Hi Patrik! 

May I ask if you have purchased a cloud license from the CZE webshop? 

If you are using a cloud license, then it only allows you to use the CZE version of Archicad and not the International version.

A Codemeter softkey license on the other-hand allows the usage of CZE and INT Archicad version too.

Best regards,

Daniel Kassai 
Graphisoft, Product Management

Daniel Kassai
Manager of Ecosystem, Product Management at Graphisoft
patrikbartas
Contributor

hello,

yes only key-based licence is able to switch between language versions. So we had to refund purchase of cloud-based and buy new key based licences, and now we are able to work in INT.

Thanks

Hello Daniel,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently purchased a cloud license from the Czech webshop, given it was the only option available to me. This situation isn't new to me, yet I remain perplexed by the misleading indication of an "English/Czech" language version in the technical details. Such claims don't hold up to scrutiny.

In anticipation of this purchase, I consulted with our local reseller partner, Cadexpert. They assured me the product would meet my needs. However, transitioning to an international version was far from straightforward, requiring two months and a shift from cloud-based to key-based licenses, contrary to our initial purchase. This process was not only disappointing but also introduced significant inconvenience, as we found the cloud-based license far more user-friendly than the cumbersome key-based system.

Additionally, the suggestion to explore different language versions on the Graphisoft Store proved unhelpful. The option to acquire a cloud-based license for the international version, rather than the Czech version, was unavailable.

It would greatly benefit users in Slovakia, myself included, if the international version were accessible to us, avoiding unnecessary complications with the Czech version. Could you please investigate the possibility of offering the international version in Slovakia?

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a solution that simplifies the licensing process for users outside the Czech Republic.

Thank you very much for your understanding and assistance.

Best regards, Patrik

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 09.11.35.png

Setup info provided by author

Learn and get certified!