BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Not getting an educational serial number

Elisar
Participant

I am an architecture student and our teachers asked us to specifically work with archicad using the free educational license, first time i did i received an email that my request for the license is successfuland that i will get it in few days.

After 2 days it rejected my request because the document i uploaded was wrong, I discussed with other students what document did they use (and worked for them) and then i reapplyed again and corrected it.

Now the thing is 1) i didnt recieve a conforming email, that my request is accepted like first time

2) it has been 2 weeks and I didnt get any serial number or anything (spamm folder in the email is checked too)

3) whenever i look at the status of the license, it says: "No serial number has been issued yet, please wait for our response" which means that my request is still looked at, and it says a request would be seen within 5 work days, so i am not sure what went wrong here anymore 

4) I really need to get those license already for my homeworks in multiple subjects, and deadlines too.

Thank you for reading

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Joe Logiudice
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator

Hi Elisar,

It appears that you might have accidentally registered as a school instead of a student on myarchicad. No worries, we're here to help!

To assist you further, please send an email to myarchicad@graphisoft.com using the email address that you used to register on myarchicad.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you!

Giovanni Logiudice

Educational Community Expert, Moderator

Certified GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD BIM Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
M9308
Participant

I have the same problem.

Solution
Joe Logiudice
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator

Hi Elisar,

It appears that you might have accidentally registered as a school instead of a student on myarchicad. No worries, we're here to help!

To assist you further, please send an email to myarchicad@graphisoft.com using the email address that you used to register on myarchicad.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you!

Giovanni Logiudice

Educational Community Expert, Moderator

Certified GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD BIM Manager

Thank you so much for the response, will contact soon 🙏🏽

Learn and get certified!