Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Crashes, Bug Report, Problems - so many, no answers

AndreasN
Contributor

Hi there,

Hi Graphisoft,

I worked since ArchiCAD 6.5, now with ArchiCAD 25 (soon 26/27).

In the last years, month, ArchiCAD often crashed and Bug Report came.

I wrote X times on the window of the bug report that Graphisoft can make a e-mail to me etc. etc.......

NEVER became answer.........

Example:

-Yersterday a teamwork plan was ok, today crash crash crash......... 

and many other problems...........(feel every single day.....more and more and more..........)

It's very frustrating..... 

We are living in year 2023 and no more in 2006 !!!!!!!!!!

Workingstation macOS Ventura, AC 25/26
From Switzerland (de Suisse) / German speaking (Je parle allemand) / try to speak english as well
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly

Even though you put your e-mail address in the bug report, do not expect a reply.

There must be 100's & 1000's of bug reports sent in each day.

They are all logged though and I would assume some do get looked at - otherwise what is the point?

But if you take note of the bug number, and contact you local support and let them know it, they should be able to track down the cause.

And if not, they can escalate it to the head office.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

But if you take note of the bug number, and contact you local support and let them know it, they should be able to track down the cause.

And if not, they can escalate it to the head office.

It would be nice to see previously submitted bug reports on my GSID page automatically (preferably linked to GS's ticketing system):

furtonb_1-1703243900859.png

Often I just want to click the bug reporter window away as quick as possible without writing the bug report down, as right now there is 0 feedback, you don't know if it is being worked on, if they decided that it won't be fixed, etc... or just receiving an e-mail with the bug report details would be cool.

odv.hu | actively using: AC25-27 INT | Rhino6-8 | macOS @ apple silicon / win10 x64

Yesterday migrated from AC26 to AC27. Today we have 2 total crashes while working on Teamwork files, not good start 😞 Most sad thing about this that we will have more and more bugs in future. This year I told all engineers when migrated to new AC27 don't bother about new functions there are almost nothing worth checking, bother about bugs that will be in this release, try to find why they are happening so we can avoid them 😞

Few sec. crashed again when was closing layout tab. OMG how bad is it. New version and worst expierence . . . 
AC27-2023-12-22-13-12-35-7575

GRAPHISOFT BIM Manager Training Week attendee
ArchiCAD v9 - v26 INT / NOR (5002)
cpu i5-12600K @ 5.0Ghz, ram 32GB, gpu 1060 GTX
ssd NVMe, Windows 11
ArchiCAD Discord channel: https://discord.gg/QdWxSJ33