Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Design Extra`s - Accessories - Roof Accessories

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just having an issue when place a tiles with roof surfacer tool (Design Extra`s - Accessories - Roof Accessories). When it places the surface it protrudes as an oddly detached section adjacent to the hip ends (see attachment). This only happens when selecting tiles, when selecting corrugated roofing there is no issue. Any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Roof Accessories - Tile Roof.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
Which ArchiCAD?

Please make a signature with the basic data - see mine for example. Then it is easier to answer - and sometimes, it is impossible to answer without that information.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Djordje,

Talking to archicad tech - apparently the accessory is not compatible with Archicad 12. Corrugated roof still works fine however.
Just upgraded to the latest cadimage accessories tool - will see how we go.
Thomas Holm
Booster
dan wrote:
Thanks Djordje,

Talking to archicad tech - apparently the accessory is not compatible with Archicad 12. Corrugated roof still works fine however....
Does this apply to the Roof accessories Add-on, downloaded from Archicad 12's Help>Goodies menu?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thomas wrote:
dan wrote:
Thanks Djordje,

Talking to archicad tech - apparently the accessory is not compatible with Archicad 12. Corrugated roof still works fine however....
Does this apply to the Roof accessories Add-on, downloaded from Archicad 12's Help>Goodies menu?
Hi Thomas,

This morning recieved notice of the 2325 build update, this update in the release notes mentions a fix to the Add On`s. On the goodies page the add ons appear to all be updated on the 29-10-08. Nice of Archicad tech to advise me of this - they are useless in Australia. I purchased cadimage accessories tool in order to continue only to face issue`s with the ridge/hip capping which cannot be modified. The cadimage developers are looking into fixing this but who know`s how long this will take.
So to answer you question - I haven`t tried the new goodies update so cannot advise.

Dan.
Roof Capping.jpg