BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

NEWS: Spanish-language version of my free ArchiCAD tutorials

Eric Bobrow
Enthusiast
Hello ArchiCAD Colleagues -

I am pleased to announce that I am working closely with U.S. architect Mark Moscrip to translate and recreate many of my free ArchiCAD tutorials in Spanish, and perhaps later into French. Mark has used ArchiCAD since version 9 and has been a member of my Best Practices Course for over a year. He grew up in Latin America and studied for several years in Paris, so he is fluent in English, Spanish and French.

We are releasing a number of free tutorials in preparation for the launch of a Spanish-language version of the Best Practices Course this spring.

The first results of these translation efforts may be seen in Mark's Spanish version of my video training series "7 Keys to Best Practices for ArchiCAD" - "7 Claves para las Mejores Prácticas de ArchiCAD", which may be viewed without charge at http://www.acbestpractices.es

We would like to get the word out to all Spanish-language ArchiCAD users. Is there an equivalent of ArchiCAD-Talk for Spanish-speaking users?

I would also appreciate any information regarding websites and individual bloggers, as well as contacts at ArchiCAD distributors and resellers that could spread the news about these new free Spanish-language ArchiCAD tutorials. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please reply to this post.

Eric Bobrow
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!