BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Plot maker margins

Anonymous
Not applicable
When i set up my layout in plotmaker and print it always spits out an extra page between each page.i have set my margins back. i have pulled all the info back at least one half and inch from the sideof the page. i am trying to print to 11x17 paper with a HP CP1700 printer. If that helps. What can i do to get the paper to feed only one sheet per layout. it prints little corners on the second sheet as it comes out.

thanx
2 REPLIES 2
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
You should be able to solve this issue by going to the master that the layout you are printing is using. At the bottom of the navigator, hit the 'Settings' button. In the next dialog, Select Import Settings from the drop down list next to Paper Size (it's at the top of the list so you may have to scroll up to see it). From there, set up the master to your printer. OK'ing that process will set your margins up for your master (they are represented by the blue lines).

When it comes time to print (or even better - publish), match your Page Setup settings the same and you should get no errors whatsoever.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanx for the assistance.

it worked.
Learn and get certified!