BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Trace

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the trace icon working in AC13? Mine shows on/off but the related commands are not available?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Or put your Trace & Reference pallet on (Windows/Palettes/Trace & Reference) or reset your Work Environment (Options/Work Environment/Work Environment Profiles) 'standard profile' or create your own trace pull-down menu.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The only command that I see available in any menu application, keyboard shortcuts, toolbars, menus, etc is Trace On/Off? I looked under "All commands in alphabetical order"?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you imported your profile from another version of ArchiCAD, or are you using the default one?

As Master script says, to turn on the T&R palette go to the 'Window' menu, then 'Palettes', then 'Trace and Reference'.

If you are still having problems, a screenshot may help us further.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please see screen shot enclosed....
WindowPalletts.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
I must say that looks rather strange. I guess you have imported old Work Environment (WE).
If you want to keep your WE you have to modify your WE. Please read the manual (type 'Customizing your Work Environment' in the search field of the AC help).

If you want to reset your WE in one step to the standard, then select the Work Environment Profiles in the top of the tree (on the left). Select the Standard Profile, click on Apply Schemes, then Apply and after that close the WE dialog box
Learn and get certified!