BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

WALL LABELS

Anonymous
Not applicable
:?:I am struggling with the label tool - in particular, a wall label. We have one project where we set up a wall label successfully. We're trying to duplicate the settings of that wall label but we're not having much success. Why are the wall label options from one file (in the label default settings dialogue box) different from the wall label options in another file? Please see the attached screen shot of each dialogue box and note the differences (for instance in one of the dialogue boxes, under Parameters / text parameters, there is no box to check 'on' or 'off'
3 REPLIES 3
It looks like You use different labels...

Best Regards,
Piotr
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Grass:

In the left side of the screen shot, select the "Text Parameters" in the parameter list, a check box will appear to turn this item on and give you the text parameters you show on the right. The parameter must be selected for the check box to appear.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the comment however, even when I do select (highlight) the text parameter, there is no option to turn "off" - I am using V11 - and the other file to which I am referring (the one with the wall label working properly) was set up in version 12. I'm thinking that the version 12 file being saved down to 11 accounts for the discrepancies between the two dialogue boxes.
Learn and get certified!