BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

plaster for celing

Anonymous
Not applicable
How to add plaster for roof celing?
thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
do it with composit slab !

You can make your slab with composite structures !

just assign your composits to work with slabs !
or if you draw roof assign to work with roof

check pic !
Anonymous
Not applicable
My composite structure window is not working(discussed in my thread add plaster for walls).
Is there any alternate way to do it?..like we did for walls

or Atleast is there any method i can show different paint shades for internal & external roof celing (overhang)? just for the 3d view.
Anonymous
Not applicable
creative wrote:
Since you have that problem with composites ... as an alternative solution you could use beams with complex profiles. If you only want to have different materials in 3d for top, side, bottom of the roof, simply change the materials in your roofs' properties.
Anonymous
Not applicable
adytc wrote:
creative wrote:
If you only want to have different materials in 3d for top, side, bottom of the roof, simply change the materials in your roofs' properties.
i have set different materials in 3d for top, side, bottom of the roof but the overhang is the extended portion so i need 2 paint shades for bottom(internal & external)
Anonymous
Not applicable
creative wrote:
i have set different materials in 3d for top, side, bottom of the roof but the overhang is the extended portion so i need 2 paint shades for bottom(internal & external)
You could split the roof in two,
or: you could add an extra roof under your original roof (for plaster);
or: if you are using beams with complex profiles, you simply insert an extra node on the fill that represents the plaster (in Profile Manager), then select each edge and assign its own material.
Learn and get certified!