BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Our Community
Ask questions about this community, the platform, and any technical questions.
SOLVED!

Having trouble creating a post

Chris Grantham
Advocate

Is anyone else having trouble posting?  I hit the post button and it just goes grey?  

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 11.37.41 AM.png

16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi @Chris Grantham and others,

Thank you for your report. I actually missed to set up a necessary dependency in the background, that's why you experienced this anomaly. We fixed it now with Claudius.

I'm so sorry about the inconvenience I caused to all of you, but hope you'll like the new features now that they work properly.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear about your trouble posting. Do you mind sharing which browser you were using?

The greyed out button would appear if some of the above form data was incomplete. But the page should scroll up, focus and highlight the faulty input field. Maybe your browser information can help troubleshooting.

Claudius Henrichs
German Community Manager
Leipzig, Germany

It does not appear that i am missing any content.  I am on an up-to-date version of Chrome. 

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 11.46.25 AM.png

16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005

This is still broken and I am unable to post my question in the 'documentation' forum. 

16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005
Karl Ottenstein

Your screenshot missed the top of the screen which was scrolled off... my guess is that you left the "label" field blank.  At least one label is required.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

I noticed that as well so tried again and posted the second screen shot it still doesn't work.  Also if something is missing, the correct behavior should be for the page to prompt you on what is missing, no?

16" MacBook Pro M1 Max
Mac OS 12.2.1
ArchiCAD 25 Build 6005

@Claudius ,

I can confirm that I can not post to the Documentation forum either.

Post had a title, body message and label.

POST button just went grey when pressed and nothing further happened.

Couldn't even cancel, had to close the browser.

I haven't checked other forums, but it seems others are still posting to them OK.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

@Claudius I can confirm weirdness in the Documentation forum.  Did not test elsewhere.  For me (Mac / Chrome), the Post button starts up bold and remains bold whether I enter a subject or body etc ... but clicking on it without one of those fields makes it and Cancel turn gray/disabled... and nothing I enter will make it bold again, even with all fields populated.  I'm viewing in Compact view in case the view mode has any impact on this behavior...

AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Sorry, @Chris Grantham  - I missed that screenshot in your reply to Claudius.  Yes, everything is indeed there.  Definitely a Khoros platform glitch for Claudius to track down...

Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi @Chris Grantham and others,

Thank you for your report. I actually missed to set up a necessary dependency in the background, that's why you experienced this anomaly. We fixed it now with Claudius.

I'm so sorry about the inconvenience I caused to all of you, but hope you'll like the new features now that they work properly.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Learn and get certified!