BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Parametric design
About Rhino & Grasshopper and PARAM-O.

my deep disappointment with the latest version of ArchiCAD 27

PROVIDENCE
Contributor
Dear ArchiCAD Team, I am writing this comment to express my deep disappointment with the latest version of ArchiCAD. It is disheartening to see that you have not taken adequate steps to open up the ArchiCAD API, similar to what Revit has done. I had high hopes for improvements in parametric modeling and the ability to enhance workflows through better integration with Grasshopper. However, it is evident that you have fallen behind in these areas. Furthermore, I expected significant advancements in digital fabrication capabilities, but it seems that you have not made the necessary progress in this regard. Other software providers in the industry have been pushing boundaries and introducing innovative features, leaving ArchiCAD trailing behind. As a loyal user of ArchiCAD, I had hoped for a more progressive approach from your team. It is essential for software developers to listen to the needs and demands of their user base, and it appears that this aspect has been overlooked. I urge you to take these concerns seriously and prioritize addressing them in future updates. I believe that with the right focus and attention, ArchiCAD has the potential to regain its position as a leading architectural software. However, significant improvements are required, particularly in the areas of opening up the API, enhancing parametric modeling capabilities, and keeping pace with advancements in digital fabrication. Please take this feedback as an opportunity to reflect on the current state of ArchiCAD and make the necessary changes to meet the expectations of your users. Your attention to these matters will greatly influence the loyalty and satisfaction of your user base. Sincerely, PROVIDENCE
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!