BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Cant Update Layer

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im working on a teamwork project, but it seems that i cant update layers when i choose to turn them on, unlock certain layers. i reserved all the elements and layers both in view map and project map. Even the setting have the right layer combination. can someone help me figure this out?

Russel
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to be sure, you are familiar with updating layer combinations in Solo projects ? and you are doing the same with no result in the Teamwork project ? or you are new to this ? it might be a bit confusing if you are not familiar with it.

If you are new, I would suggest the easy way of doing it ... open layers settings, reserve , select the layer you want to update " from the right side of the window" look at the status of that layer in the combinations "the left side" and to update the status of it , just click on the eye/lock icon next to each combination name "the left side" . and that's it . no need to use "update" button. that should do the trick.

If you are familiar but its just the team work issue, I would suggest that you ask every one to release all/send , and from your computer. reload a fresh copy the project from server. you should face no issues.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply, we did fix it, by taking myself out of teamwork and put me back it. We made sure that i was a lead architect in the teamwork manager. then after i joined back into the teamwork project i was able to have full access. Im guessing it had to reprocess my access to the project!!!
Learn and get certified!