BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Schedules and hotlink modules

Arcadia
Booster
Is there any way I can NOT include the windows from a module building in my window schedule. Ie I am working on a project which has 2 residential buildings identical to each other on the same lot. For initial design and visualization purposes I have created a module from the main model then inserted it back into the same pln to show both on the terrain but now my window schedule is showing 2 of everything.
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11
3 REPLIES 3
Srinivas
Booster
Hi,
Did you try by changing the wall ID's in the Module file to "*" and the adding a criteria in the window list that not to list when the UserID of the wall "is not" "*".
ArchiCAD Services
ArchiCAD since v9 to latest
iMac, Windows 10
Arcadia
Booster
Good idea but I can't see how you can change the ID of a module component. I tried setting up a item in the scheme settings to not include windows on my master hotlink layer but it seems to ignore this and go by the original layer not the master hotlink layer.
Arcadia
Booster
Doh! All I had to do was tick the show uniform items as a single entry option in the schedule settings.
Learn and get certified!