BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Teamwork library issues from 11 to 13

ares997
Contributor
Recently I converted a file from 11 to 13 beautifully. Wwhen I went to share the project in 13 the objects that were previously working fine now are having issues in 3d, saying "objects not converted properly." I've tried adjusting the server libraries to be the same as the solo projects libraries. I've tried re-sharing the project but it's not working correctly. Any ideas?
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
3 REPLIES 3
ares997
Contributor
They are definitely AC11 library parts windows and doors and I have the migration library but can't seem to understand what could cause this issue.
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I have one idea: I can imagine that GDL has stricter conditions for what is a good GDL in AC13.
I remember in AC10 I started getting error messages for AC8 library parts. I was told by GS at that time that the reason was that certain checking algorithms were incorporated into AC10 to ensure better data integrity in GDL but this could give error messages with older objects.

You should report it to your local reseller and they will sort out what it is.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Erika Epstein
Booster
I've had problems with library parts as projects were migrated through several iterations of archicad. Parts that went from 11 to 12 were fine but those same parts converting from 12 to 13 did not.

e.g. Chair 01 11 converted to Chair 01 12 but not to Chair 01 13.

GS said that the parts can't always make that second conversion. To solve this,
- I alt/option clicked on the missing object dot,
- used Find & Select to select all same objects,
- opened the library object settings and located the comparable 13 object,
- injected the parameters into the preview picture in the bottom left corner of the library settings box.

Lastly reviewed the 13 settings to verify and correct any settings that are new in 13 or did not make the parameter changes injected.

It wasn't difficult and did not take too much time. Bonus is now all the parts could take advantage of any new 13 features.

HTH
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Learn and get certified!