Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Redshift Rendering settings - example ?

Andreas81ch
Enthusiast

Hi there,

I'm looking for rendering setting (photorealistic rendering) with Renderer: Redhift.

a) for Daily outside

b) for Daily inside

c) Night outside

d) Night inside 

All with lamp and light

ArchiCAD Tutorials only shows the menu and buttons, but no example setting........

ArchiCAD v6.5 - 27 / macOS / Windows
Switzerland (Schweiz)
18 REPLIES 18

Hi Andreas! Make an archice, pla-file, of your project. Zip it and post it here. That will make it easier to spot what's wrong.

Hi there, see att. zip file.

Thx.

Switzerland (Schweiz)

You did not include your Archicad file in the folder so it's hard to search for errors. But maybe you should check the following:

1. Choose an HDRI on your computer if it's missing.
  2. Under "Light Adjustments", make sure the additional lightsouces you would like to use are checked. If you want to see the light from the HDRI only you can uncheck all three.
  3. Go through your materials to see if they are properly set up. When you are testing the light you could begin with a simple material with just a plain colour in the "color"-channel. "None" for texture and "Normal" for mixing mode.

Hi Karl, do you have an example from yourself with screenshots etc, how to do?

Switzerland (Schweiz)
Andreas81ch
Enthusiast

Hi again, in Att. PLN File (AC 26, 6x)

Switzerland (Schweiz)
Karl Wir_n
Enthusiast

Its easier if you save as an archive file with .pla as file ending.

Att. new PLA to see.

Switzerland (Schweiz)

If I open your file and , for example, choose, the HDRI " Bäume 01 GS.hdr" in the german library I get the following result. The first interior is with only HDRI, the second is with lights switched on. You can try different HDRI:s, add or remove lamps and change the materials to experiment how this affects the render.

KarlWir_n_1-1715006851480.png

KarlWir_n_2-1715007080201.png

Ok, i will try, thx.

PS:

the file is a test object 😉

Switzerland (Schweiz)