BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

candle light

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone have any experience in making suggestive candle light? After many hours and godzillions of test renders I'm still not satisfy. Any tips? Dwight maybe you? I followed your tips but as you can see with no luck. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Greetings

baathapp23.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
A drunk man once told me 'beauty is in the eye of the beer holder' and I think your candle looks great!

You sure do nice work mate.

Cheers,
Link.
Karl Ottenstein
Nicely done, Pawel. Dwight's new LightWorks in ArchiCAD book has so many excellent examples, and candle light is one of them. Attached is the lead image to the candle light section of his book ... reproduced without his permission, so I hope it's OK with him! (Dwight is in the UK for another week.)

I highly recommend this book - cheaper than any training workshop and will pay for itself quickly in time-saved. Before this turns into an ad (not allowed in this forum), see the ad in the Ads forum:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=7934

Karl
dwight-candle.jpg
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow.. I ordered the book based on that one example! If I can do that stuff, it's worth the money!

+pablo
Karl Ottenstein
Pablo wrote:
Wow.. I ordered the book based on that one example! If I can do that stuff, it's worth the money!

+pablo
Cool. For that, perhaps Dwight will forgive me for posting the image without permission.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl but I was hoping for some quick advise since I have presentation tommorow. I'm sure that Dwight's book is a one "must-have-LW-manual" but it will take few days to get it and I'm short of time.
Let's see how far I can get than...

Greetings
Learn and get certified!