BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

UI/UX: Where can I find the address table for command referenced in the xml shortcuts

Aurasphere
Advocate

I have posted re: FKeys 13-24 which has been misunderstood etc and gained no traction

So

as with other programs, I am using a spreadsheet so that its easy to group and manage shortcuts logically and create a simple way to manage what can become a time consuming task. I look at the responses so far and each user would have to painstakingly manually create profiles etc but this is the format I generally use ie Pivot type table with english and then assemble required xml

Aurasphere_0-1707093574997.png

This currently assembles the xml file required for import but I cannot find an address table with plain english names where I can create a look up table

ie as below, the "1807-0x00000000-0x00000000" number is required as the address for the shortcut to execute

Aurasphere_0-1707093218467.png

Is it also possible to allow special keys f13-24 to at least exist in this file so it will be my responsibility to manage without adding supposed 'unneeded' features.

Cheers

Mark Wesse
AC26 | Win10 | Since v6.5r
Architerion - Architectural Systems Developer
Aurasphere - Acoustics
Building Biology - Human Compatible Architecture
"--- Every time...do it better ---"

0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!