Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Google Earth Connections in AC12 - Help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need to know how to import GE terrain and places into AC12. I can do it in AC11 but the Google Earth Connections in 12 appears to include only the options to import or export a model from/to the 3D Warehouse-none of the other options that are in the AC11 GE Connections. Am I missing part of the add-on, are the other options accessed somewhere else or did this functionality disappear from 12? I'd appreciate any help...
2 REPLIES 2
Erika Epstein
Booster
there are instructions
http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/addons/google_earth/

If you are still struggling with 12, import it in AC11 and then bring then open it in12.
HTH
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erica-
Thanks for your reply. The instructions you linked to apply to 11 but not (as far as I can tell) to 12. In my installation, there are only 2 commands in the Google Earth Connections: to upload or download a building to/from the Warehouse. I see nothing about importing the GE snapshot or any other way to bring in GE topo and geolocation. Is my installation faulty?