Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Lightworks material in OpenGL

rengarch
Participant
I guess this is a question for Mr. Dwight, I created a floor board texture in the Lightworks parameters and it does not render in the OpenGL. It only renders as a plain color without the wood grain. When I created a texture with a texture map in the Internal Rendering Engine and "match internal rendering engine" it renders in the OpenGL 3D window. How do I get the Lightworks texture to show up, or is it possible?

Thank you.
Rita MF Eng, AIA
iMac 27" 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096MB
MAC OSX 10.11.6
Archicad 20
2 REPLIES 2
TomWaltz
Participant
I'm afraid you're right. The Lightworks settings only apply to Lightworks renderings. There isn't any way to get Archicad to render them in OpenGL.
Tom Waltz
Dwight
Newcomer
rengarch wrote:
How do I get the Lightworks texture to show up in the OpenGL 3D window. , or is it possible?
Rita: Lovely to see you again in Connecticut. The Sox were playing that night so the freeway stayed free until Boston : 2.5 hrs only!!!

The way to make a LightWorks material show in OpenGL is to render a flat-on view of it in LightWorks and use the resultant image as a basis for a texture in the Infernal Engine.
Dwight Atkinson

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!