Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

How to create a graphic window schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
well, i wanted to know : i want to create a type of lists that describe windows around a building.
the lists include for each window an elevation(graphic one of the window itself) H&W, type(as a general description), some more general-text remarks, location ect.
the only info that i need the window to have from the plans and elevations is : u.k. ,hight, width and the graphic description.
each window - in an a-4 ussualy format

the problem is that people here explained me how to create a schedule- but when i use first the in-program schedule - its not what im looking for but the list that looks like what im looking for.

sorry ,but im new to archicad (:
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok in short im lokking to know if there is a way to make a custom list as you can make a custom schedule (:
Karl Ottenstein
It is really important that your subject line have something to do with your question - not "here I am again", OK? 😉

No, you do not want lists, but do want schedules still. See the attached screenshot: you want to add one of the symbolic views to your schedule. (And, then of course change the text to Hebrew...other thread.)

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB