Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Transform lots of hatching to slab

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need to convert lot of hatching to slab element. The magic wand do the operation only if i click on each hatching but i want to do the conversion to all my hatching.

Can someone help me ???

(I am not sure but i think on the old archicad version there was a tool to convert kind of element to another ? )

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
rocorona
Booster
No. ArchiCAD has never had that possibility AFAIK.

If you only need them to be "solids", not necessarily Slabs, one solution I can think of is to drag them (all selected together) in a GDL Master script. Then, with some word processing technique transform the POLY2_B statements to PRISM_s.

But you can also try grouping all the Fills an do an extrusion with Profiler. It should work.

--Roberto Corona--
www.archiradar.com
AC18 - ITA full on Win10
Use the Fill Consolidation (under edit -> reshape) tool first and then use the Magic Wand to create the Slab.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
ejrolon wrote:
Use the Fill Consolidation (under edit -> reshape) tool first and then use the Magic Wand to create the Slab.
If you work in AC 11 or 12, the former answer is ok if you have exactly the same hatch parameters.
But you don't give any profile information and send to the wrong topic. It should be in "working in Archicad."