Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

library update

Anonymous
Not applicable
BTW thanks graphisoft? Well updated my library because it (archicad) told me to, then opened the file I was working on decreased the size of a stair, then decreased the size of the cabinets next to the stair, or at least I tried to. They are all equal in width at 1'-9" I would like for them to be 1'-6" I have tried everything. I have tried with one cab, with all of them. It doesn't seem to work. I tried making them 2' wide and that works. Is the new library only allow us to make the cabinets 1-9 minimum. I have really had a bunch of problems with the ver. 12 library releases. Is anyone beta testing them?
4 REPLIES 4
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
Shae,

Go to "other problems" on the forum, under "AC lib update, some cw disappeared" and download Jefferson's previous library. My library parts got messed up too. I'm back with the old library now, and back to normal (if there is such a thing).

Steve
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, so from now on are we to think twice, and say a few hail Mary's before downloading the latest library update. I am still upset that the roof framing issue hasn't been resolved. Maybe subscription was a bad idea. To my beloved archicad programmers: I like you guys I really do. Lets fix all the problems of things not functioning the way they are advertised, before we develop new tools and features that may or may not work.

By the way to all who are interested, if you re-enter the part from scratch you can change it's width. BUT if the part is already placed and you change it, forget it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
do you know where I might find a mac version?
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
Graphisoft tech support (US) called me today regarding what they saw on this forum. It seems they are working to resolve the problem that some are having with the updated library.
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6