Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Using fill pattern on interior elevations

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was wondering if anyone has found a way to use the "fill" pattern on an interior elevation. Say you have a wall with several windows and you want to do a wainscot so that the bottom of the windows project thru. Is this even doable. I've researched but found no related subjects.....
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Erika Epstein
Booster
You must place a zone in the room/area for the Interior Wizard to work. Select the zone and
Design>Design Extras> Interior Wizard
Set which interior mill work trim pieces you want.(You can save a favorite if you will be using this method on multiple rooms/spaces).

The interior wizard will place the woodwork on the wall but not where there are openings such as windows and doors.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Erika for your response. I've tried setting a Zone in the space and while it is highlighted did the Design>Design Extra but do not have Interior Wizard in the menu. Am I missing something??
Erika Epstein
Booster
sounds like you may not have downloaded and installed yourhave your Goodies.
With archicad open, go to the Help menu
Help>Archicad 12 Goodies
Down load and install, there are about a dozen. Follow the instructions. Once installed, when archicad has an update they will automatically be updated.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Erika, I'll do that, appreciate your help