BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

No 3D view and damaged Tracker.dll file

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please help. I have a client who is using Archicad 10 and has been for a long time. I, however, have never used it before.

He recently brought two laptops to continue his work. However, when looking at his work in the 3D plan, nothing comes up. But when he moves around in the 3D view everything is drawn correctly.

I first tried to fix this problem by downloading the latest NVidia graphics drivers but this made no difference (NVidia GeForce Go 7600)

I then loaded up Archicad and selected look for updates. (May be worded differently)

I downloaded the latest Archicad update called AC10-1183. There was also an option to update the libraries which I did not select as I thought this would not apply to the problem involved.

Now I have a MAJOR error. When I try to load up Archicad I now get this message -

ArchiCAD.exe - Entry point not found

The procedure entry point
?OnActiveItemChanged@Tracker@Tracking@EBEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library Tracker.dll

I mentioned earlier that my client has brought two laptops, the problem with the 3D view not displaying is on both laptops so I can't see it as being faulty hardware or a stuffed up install, but as I mentioned I am not a archicad user so you might have different opinions.

My next step is to go back to my client and get the Archicad CD's so I can do a reinstall (unless an updated Tracker.dll file will fix it) but I still don't see that as fixing my original problem.

Thanks in advance
Grant McConville
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. I also have this problem, however it is when I try to open ArchiCAD.

This has only recently occured, I have no idea why.

Can anyone help?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hiya guys,

I've recently encounted the same problems and unfortunately have no solutions...
I'm running AC10 on Vista and experienced the same 3D navigation issue. I tried updating the graphics card (GeForce 8600M GT) but it already had the latest driver, so I tried the hotfix and when I ran AC10 I got the 'ArchiCAD.exe - Entry Point Not Found.'
Did either of you solve the issue?
Or is there anyone that can help us?

Nice one
Barry Kelly
scottyg wrote:
Hiya guys,

I've recently encounted the same problems and unfortunately have no solutions...
I'm running AC10 on Vista and experienced the same 3D navigation issue. I tried updating the graphics card (GeForce 8600M GT) but it already had the latest driver, so I tried the hotfix and when I ran AC10 I got the 'ArchiCAD.exe - Entry Point Not Found.'
Did either of you solve the issue?
Or is there anyone that can help us?

Nice one
Your biggest problem is that Archicad 10 was not designed to run on Vista.
Although I have heard and seen users that do - some with no problems except the inability to publish PDF documents and others with various problems such as you are experiencing or dialogue boxes not appearing as they should.

Make sure you have the latest Vista update.
I have heard some people have had to re-install the video driver after a Vista update.
Then reinstall Archicad from the CD and apply the latest hotfix.
Then pray to the Archicad gods and fire it up again.

Or upgrade to version 11.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!