Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Elevation Markers according to Reference Level

Hobbesnb
Booster
Is there a way to make the story markers in an elevation display their elevation heights in relation to a Reference level (ex. Sea Level), rather than Project Zero?
Scott Graham, AIA LEED BD+C

Principal | BIM Manager

Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd.

Wyomissing, PA 19610

V6.5-26.0
7 REPLIES 7
Hobbesnb
Booster
That's not exactly what i meant.

I'd like the story markers in the ELEVATION VIEW (i.e. - +5.25') to show their elevation values as relative to a reference level (sea level for example) rather than project Zero.

Accidentally put this thread under the wrong heading, sorry.
Scott Graham, AIA LEED BD+C

Principal | BIM Manager

Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd.

Wyomissing, PA 19610

V6.5-26.0
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Hobbesnb wrote:
Is there a way to make the story markers in an elevation display their elevation heights in relation to a Reference level (ex. Sea Level), rather than Project Zero?
I don't believe so (I've created a custom Story Marker to do this).
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Oosh
Booster

Is there a way to show the elevation from project zero AND sea level in section/elevation with the dimension tool or a .gsm object?

AC26 5004 | MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2023) | Sonoma 14.0 | Apple M2 Max | 32 GB RAM

Oosh:

Yes. Select the Dimension text and change it from Measured Value to Custom Text, where you can add Autotext that references Project Zero and Sea Level.

David

Dimension PZ and SL.png

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

Thanks, David! This is what I was looking for.

AC26 5004 | MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2023) | Sonoma 14.0 | Apple M2 Max | 32 GB RAM

Oosh:

Good to know, thanks for posting back.

David

David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14