Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Office Standard Pen Sets

Anonymous
Not applicable
We're working on developing our office standard pen sets. I've been trying to read up on them as much as possible, and came across this article:

www.archicadwiki.com/Pen_Sets

We're using the US version of AC 11....how well does any of this information translate?

Am I going in the wrong direction by using this type of pen set up? Looking for advice...

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
From what I understand, this article does not pertain to the USA version, and I would ignore it. There are a few threads on this forum that discuss different office standard Pen Sets -- I suggest a search.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
what is the reason behind the US version and INT version being different if we're not applying code information??? wouldn't it make more sense for them to keep the software the same, and merely release language based versions?

i'm probably missing something because i don't understand.

its frustrating when you find one bit of information for one version, and can't find the equivalent for the other version.

ugh.
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Alice wrote:
what is the reason behind the US version and INT version being different if we're not applying code information??? wouldn't it make more sense for them to keep the software the same, and merely release language based versions?
Ah, yes -- another frequently discussed topic, Libraries being the most aggravating discrepancy between the different versions. You would think it would be easier for GS to do as you suggest (and easier on us).
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5