Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Boolean Operations

ares997
Contributor
When you do a boolean operation it should be parametric just like the rest of the tools. For example if I use a light in a slab and remove the edge of the light from the slab it should show up as it is in 3d, with no slab where I removed it.
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
2 REPLIES 2
Thomas Holm
Booster
I'm not completely sure what you're aiming at, but I would guess what you actually mean is that SEO (solid element operations) should show in the 2D plan view as well, like in other views. I agree with that, but I think there are several wishes to that end already.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Karl Ottenstein
As Thomas said, it is difficult to tell what you are asking for ... but if it is that the results of solid element operations (ArchiCAD's term for 'booleans') be seen in plan, then there is at least one wish here:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=22800

already.

If that wish is what you're asking for, please vote there and let us know, otherwise, explain what you want more clearly.

Thanks,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB