BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

EDM: MODEL NOT FOUND ERROR CODE 12

ares997
Contributor
Recently when attempting to prepare a large for export to our consultants as a ifc2x3, I can't, I get errors and the ultimately the program tells me file doesn't exist. The file that I am working with has an existing component that is hotlinked story by story because of the the existing file and the new files difference in floor to floor heights. I even took the file apart, by removing all the hotlinks, and just working with the main file itself rather than with the entire project.

The idea of interoperability is something that I have been pushing with our consultants for the last three years, and finally everyone has their respective programs that can read IFC's and I can't export a single thing.

Though with just a file from scratch I can export just fine.

Some of the buildings in the file are legacy junk, but I can't really go back and fix them now, but ultimately it seems if i want this to work i have to go through some fiery hoops.
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!