Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

QUICKTIME

Seiss Wagner
Participant
How do you slow the movement between cameras when making a walk-thru in ArchiCad? My walk-thru looks like I am racing the clock to get along the path, running as fast as I can if you will; when what I really want is a leisurely Sunday walk on a hot afternoon, almost as if I were in slow motion.
ArchiCad 21 / OS X 10.13.5 /
iMac 3.2GHz i5 - 32GB /AMD Radeon R9 M390 - 2048 MB/
Dual 5K - 27" Displays
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
Increase the number of the frames between the cameras.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Djordje has the answer, but you can also stop at Cameras for a specified number of frames. The good thing is that you can set a different value for each Camera.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Djordje
Ace
Whoa ...

Doing that would be like riding a Dubai taxi: full acceleration, then hard braking, speed bump, full acceleration ... repeat loop.

So, combine both advice: larger number of the frames between the cameras AND stopping at cameras for a number of the frames. Intersperse the moving clips with still renderings of good views. Continuous movement produces the same effect as angry Dubai taxi driver (hint: remove braking from the sequence above ... and the sparks fly!)
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen