Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Problems with D1 commercial door

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm using the latest US version of AC-12 and latest Lib.
When I select the option to use the commercial window listed under the door panel options the part will through up error messages stating there are too many parameters in line 700 of the 3D script.
I was using the equivalent door in version 8 and had no problems. Is there a fix for this that won't entail hours of GDL scripting?
Does Graphisoft have a corrected part I can download?

Any info on this would be helpful.
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
dkarg:

When looking at the D1 Commercial Door 12 > D1 Commercial USA Settings > Door Panel, I do not see a "commercial window" panel, you will need to post more information about this issue.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
The option for commercial window is not in the D1 Commercial USA settings area of the part it's in the Parameters/Door Panel/Commercial Window. It's an on /off toggle.
This use to be available in the old 8.1 version of the door when used with the flush door it would show the window in the 2d view adjusted to the size you specified and could be used in a schedule.
It's still in the part but it doesn't work correctly and it has not been incorporated into the settings portion of the library part.
I wish Graphisoft would stop their practice of adding three features and taking away one with each release.