Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

editing (copy paste restrictions)

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i have problem with copy paste command it occurred after long time working on a project , i have several times saved as.. the project and kept working but after a while when i tried to copy anything from one archicad solo project to another the copy command on the context menu didnt show up and in the edit menu seemed to be empty the other problem which i think is in relation with this situiation is ; when i export my file for VBE the only thing which is seen is an empty sky so complicated isnt it
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Do you have the Full version of ArchiCAD?
Maybe you have been using the Trial version, which switches to Demo mode after 30 days.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
it is full licensed i dont have any problem with my another projects the problem occured only with one of them.Again when i export the same project to the VBE(full licensed) the only seen thing is an empty sky.
And problem with VBE again why it sometime says failed to intialize and some times renders really good whats wrong about it or me
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok the copy paste problem now seems to be healed by itself but it happened at the last minute when i was under big pressure and im still wondering what the reason could be
but
the same project when was exported for VBE the only seen thing was an empty skye even i changed the rendering modes nothing changed
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=162832&highlight=vbe#162832
here are some attached pics