Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

quick options - bug

alemanda
Advocate
Hi to all,
with tha latest hotfix (2675 for ITA version) the quick options panel doesn't work properly. In fact the pen set list is not displayed. Only the "custom" is displayed.
Hope it will be fixed as soon as possible!!!!!
Regards
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly
alemanda wrote:
Hi to all,
with tha latest hotfix (2675 for ITA version) the quick options panel doesn't work properly. In fact the pen set list is not displayed. Only the "custom" is displayed.
Hope it will be fixed as soon as possible!!!!!
Regards
I would say you have customised your pens but have not yet stored them as a new or existing pen set.

I just tried it and it mixed my pen colours up on screen even though they are correct in the pen setting dialogue box.
I have two pen sets - one coloured for modelling and the other greyscale for layouts.
I made a change to one pen in the coloured set but did not store it.
I selected that custom pen set as my default and then went back to my model.
The quick options only displayed the two original pen sets (not custom) but the coloured set was greayscale on plan and the greyscale set was coloured when I switched to it.

back to pen settings and I chose the couloured pen set as the default (still not storing the custom set).
Now back in the model the quick options has changed to say custom pen set as you described.

Again back into pen options and now save the custom pen set as a new pen set.
All is fine now back in the model with three pen sets in quick options that all work as expected.

The short answer to this is to go into your pen options and make sure you do not have a custom pen set that has not been stored.
If you do you need to store it.

You can not delete it straight away either if you don't want it.
You must store it first and then it can be deleted if need be.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11