Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Where to find newest NCS Marker Library?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello!

I have the NCS 11 Marker Library, and would like to update it. Does anyone know where I can get the most up to date NCS Marker Library? I am working in Archicad 13. Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
Erika Epstein
Booster
My 13 has all the 13 NCS markers; did you buy yours from the guy on the street corner?

Just kidding, reminded me of someone I worked with in NYC who bought an answering machine from a guy on the street. It was a great deal. She sent it to her son and he thanked her for the brick in the box

Open the 13 template file and you will see them loaded automatically.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
no I bought it legitimately...

So I restarted a file using the 13 Template - and there it is!! The only thing I can think of is that when I started my last project, I used a template that I made. Hmmmm

Thanks so much!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok actually no, I don't have it. Earlier today, I tried to re-save my NCS elevation marker and open it in 13, and when I did - I named it NCS Elevation Marker 13....so I confused myself. My legitimate Archicad 13 doesn't have any elevation markers other than the "built in" one, and it doesn't work for us.[/img]
Screen shot 2010-05-24 at 1.51.17 PM.png
Erika Epstein
Booster
Sam,
This is from the pc, but the mac is the same. In the file from your screen shot, do you have the 13 library loaded?

If you open a 13 template file and its there then it is not an installation problem.
NCS 13 elev marker.jpg
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK so its the weirdest thing. I checked out my Archicad Library 13 file, and the file size was way small so I figured there was something wrong with that. So I reinstalled Archicad, and now my library file is the right size and I have all the objects....strannnge!!

Thanks for helping me to see that I should already have it....